Sunday, 26 April 2015

Coming Along...x




Coming along..
I haven't been on here in quite a while so sorry about that. School work has just kind of caught up with me I guess but it's ok now so I'm gonna be on here more frequently. I thought I would post this  photo because this blog is supposed to be all about lifestyle and beauty..yet I haven't actually posted a picture to do with beauty yet. Nice one. This is my brush collection and some of my favourite EOS! My brushes are mostly Real Technique or Kiko as they're probably the most affordable brushes on the high street right now. 
This weekend has been really good for me, last night I went down to the beach and climbed a lighthouse thing with my friend Gracie which was fun because I was pretending to be Tarzan, don't judge:) Today I've been singing as I have singing exams next weekend and not really feeling 100% confident but oh well:)  but I have a Spanish exam coming up this week (woopey💔) which I'm not looking forward to😐





I know that my blog is a bit plain at the moment but I'm going to play around with it and see what I can do. I have lots more plans and cute pictures coming up so it would mean a lot if you guys keep on reading this. And for those of you that have exams this week, good luck!!❤️X 
Lots of love
Anonymous x 

For more pictures follow me on Instagram: @wellandtrulyspanglishx 





No comments:

Post a Comment