Sunday, 3 May 2015

Beach and Tree Climbing x

Beach and Tree Climbing x


As you may of noticed by the title, today I'm talking about my weekend which mainly consisted of, you guessed it, climbing trees and going to the beach. Now I know this sounds quite weird, with me climbing trees and all but it was actually more fun (but painful) than expected. 
I spent my Saturday afternoon  down Calpe beach as I sat in a Spanish tapas cafe and munched on a "tostada". This is basically toast but on French bread, normally with tomato and oil. I found an a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e puppy in a little pet shop tucked away in a backstreet and I was very tempted to buy it. It was 10 weeks old and looked like a white fur ball with eyes..I instantly fell in love. I wasn't able to find out what breed it was but nevertheless, it was damn cute. 
Sunday was the day of my singing exams, so I walked down to my local singing club and practised for half an hour before holding my breath and hoping for the best as my examiner beckoned me in. Although I had been practising for a couple of months, the exam was over in a matter of minutes and it felt great! To celebrate I met my friends down the beach and hang out there for the rest of the afternoon, eating ice cream ( mint choc chip of course) and sunbathing with Sam Smith playing on repeat on my phone. It got to the point where it became so hot, my friends and I decided to sit under some palm trees for shade but instead we kind of just ended up climbing them. I was pretty proud of myself for this because I'm no pro when it comes to tree climbing/ hugging but the scrape on my chin that I got on my way down was pretty painful. Sadly, after that my phone ran out of charge so I wasn't able to take any more photos but here are a few that I did manage to take:) 






 


I hope you liked the photos, I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit and let you in on some of the stuff I get up to on the weekend:) Let me know if you want to see more of this kind of stuff! 
Lots of love,
Anonymous x

For more pictures follow me on Instagram: @wellandtrulyspanglishx













No comments:

Post a Comment