Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Beach Talk and Weird Pictures X

Beach Talk and Weird Pictures

This weekend I've been soso busy I can't even explain and it's probably going to be the same this weekend too, with exams and revision coming up and what not. This is why this weeks blog post is being put up today instead of Sunday, which is when I normally post, sorry bout that x

The past weekend has been very relaxed,  all the studying put aside. I tried to take some cute pictures down by the sea, I've been horse riding (eek) and went to a new bar which has opened along the beach front. Even though this isn't a very beauty related post, I've added a cheeky little review on the Kiko Kiss Balms that I've recently purchased and now take with me everywhere I go...whoops. I know this is very annoying because you've probably heard it millions of times before but I haven't been sponsored or payed to do this review in any way and all opinions are my own x

In the next couple of weeks, I'm not going to be doing anything special (studying, whoop whoop*_*)  so I was thinking about maybe doing a post on revision tips or a very early May favourites? I'm kind of stuck so it would mean a lot if you guys could give me a few ideas on the kinds of things you want to see on here<3 
So here's a couple of the pictures I took over the past weekend, don't judge because I am no professional photographer x 









Kiko Kiss Balms are my absolute favourite thing at the moment, I have the shades Tutti Frutti and Pink Grapefruit and both are absolutely gorgeous. They are super moisturising on your lips and add a bit of colour to them aswell, whilst having an SPF 15 in them to give your lips a bit of protection against the sun. As it's getting nearer to summer I'm finding that I tend to reach out to these  more as they're lighter on the lips, and obviously when your lips are dry or a bit sunburnt, these can feel like 
heaven! I would really recommend these, there's around 6 or 7 in the range I think? 
There's loads of different shades and every fruity lip balm smells like, ugh they are just incredible. Last time I checked they were €5.90 so they're not mega expensive aswell. Overall I give Kiko's Kiss Balms a 9/10 <3 x
Hope you liked reading and feel free to leave comments below<3
Love,
Anonymous x

Stalk my Instagram: @wellandtrulyspanglishx










3 comments:

  1. Do you live in Spain? (Because if the name of the blog, and the fact that the price is in € :p ) loved this post, btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I'm from England though and thanks so much! <3 x

    ReplyDelete