Sunday, 19 July 2015

Update x

Quick Little Update x

Hey! This week has been really busy for me, I flew to England recently and came back on Thursday and since then I haven't stopped! I know I didn't post last week but Im making up for it, I've got lots of new posts planned for you guys:) It's been absolutely R.O.A.S.T.I.N.G over here, I swear Im melting away even as I'm writing this. Im going down to the beach tonight with my friends bc theres a local parade that will be going through our town so I'm looking forward to that! I will try and take some pictures of everybody in their costumes for you bc theyre amazinggg. There will probably be a sneeky post going up during the middle of the week for a change so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Sorry this has been so short but Ive been way too busy lately! Let me know in the comments what you've been up to lately and how your enjoying your Summer so far! 

Love you lots like jelly tots,

Anonymous x

No comments:

Post a Comment