Monday, 24 August 2015

Lifestyle x

Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter! x


Hello my lovely people of the internet! I'm in England again at the moment and the weather hasn't been great which sucks because I was going to go to London today! Your probably all aware that this post is going up on a Monday instead of a Sunday, I'm really sorry for that, I had this all pre-planned and everything but the day after I went to the Warner Bros Studio, it turned out I was supposed to be going to visit my family so I couldn't upload! Ugh. *drowns my sorrows in pizza* 

Anyways, I had an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G time at WBST! I went with my sister and her boyfriend (as they got the tickets for me for Christmas, thanks Ems&Craig!) and honestly, I'm not a massive wannabe Harry Potter fan but it was seriously so good! Everything that we got to see was the real deal, the real costumes,sets,props. When watching the film you don't really appreciate how much effort went in to the whole production, but in the studios I saw things that went on behind the scenes, how they did the special effects...it was beyond amazing. Did you know that every single wand in Ollivander's Wand Shop in Harry Potter were hand painted and decorated? How crazy is that?!

I could sit here all day going on and on about what I saw and experienced on my journey through this magical place, so instead, I took some photos for you guys so that you could join me too...


First I got a Strawberries&Cream Frap from Starbucks (shock horror), hopped in the queue with my Passport, and made my way through the studio...




                                     The Great Hall






The Boys Gryffindor Dorm


The Secret Staircase



The Door to the Chamber of Secrets



Wizard Chess




The Knight Bus



The Hogwarts Express



Finally, I finished the day with a Chocolate Frog,  a packet of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Jelly Beans and a Butter Beer (get me a gallon of that stuff and I'm sorted for life:)

I loved every minute of it, it was such an amazing experience! If there are any hardcore Harry Potter fans out there I highly recommend going, you'll love it! 

I just want to say that I wasn't paid or sponsored in any way and all opinions are my own. Also, sorry about the quality of these photos as I used my iPhone to take pictures, a new camera is so going on my Christmas list this year! 

I hope you enjoyed this week's post and again, sorry it was a tad late:( 

I love youuu<3
Megs x








2 comments:

  1. I love this, your pictures really make me want to go back, the studio tour is amazing! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete