Monday, 10 August 2015

Travel x

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag? x

Hey guys! Even though I've not done one of these before, I thought I would try it seeing as it's SummerTime n all! *cue Summertime by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince* :)  I try to keep my makeup bag as small as possible buttt it doesn't really work sometimes haha:\ 

I start off with my Zoella Cosmetics bag because it holds alot (and it's really cute!)

Then I pack the following brushes: 

1. Kiko Dare Games Face Brush (powder)

2. Estee Lauder Face Brush (bronzer)

3. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (foundation & blending)

4. Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Face Brush (highlighter/blush)

5. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (for the eyelid)

6. Real Techniques Angle Shadow Brush (for the crease) 


Because it's quite hot and muggy in Spain at the moment, I tend not to wear foundation day-to-day (just concealer and powder, etc) and to be honest I think I prefer it! It just makes the whole thing look a lot more natural.

So to start off with the base, I pack:

1. Maybelline Baby Skin Primer

2. Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade 15 (this is an all-rounder!)

3. YSL Touche Eclat (for under the eyes)

3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the shade 002 Pink Blossom

4. Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer in the shade 03

5. Benefit Georgia Blush



 Then for the eyes:

 1. No7 Youthful Eye Serum, Travel size

2.The Balm Put A Lid On It Eye Primer, Travel size

3. Maybelline 24Hour Colour Tattoo in On & On Bronze

4. L'oreal Volume Million Excess Mascara (next to the Maybelline Lash Sensational this is my Holy Grail!)

5. Eyelure Brow Control & Shape Gel in Clear

6. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Lionfish



And finally, for the lips:

1. EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint

2. Revlon Colorburst in 105 Demure

3. Stila Lip Glaze in Gleam 

 

Last but not least I like to pack some of those stretchy elastic hair ties (the ones that don't leave a cink in your hair) because they can be really handy when you want to put your hair up but you don't want a horrile mark in the middle of your hair which stops you from leaving it down! And I swear I'm taking this wherever I go, but  I pack a mini sample of the new Escada perfume because I.love.it.way.too.much. It literally smells like summer in a bottle and the samples are perfect for travelling as they can fit easily into your pocket/purse! I also tend to pack a pocket mirror so I can just fling it in my bag, they always come in handy somehow!

So that's it! That is everything I pack in my travel makeup bag! I hope you all liked it and go checkout my other posts for more!

I love youuu<3

Megs x

 





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment