Monday, 12 October 2015

Lifestyle x

Touching the clouds! x

Hellooo everybody! How's your weekend been? There have been lots of fiestas recently, so my school has had last Friday and today off! Woop woop! Therefore, I went shopping for some bits and bobs that I could hopefully test out in my Autumn Makeup Look that I was going to post today, but since I've only had a few days to test out the products that I bought, I thought I would leave it till next week so I could give you guys an honest opinion/review on each one! So instead, I thought I would share the once-in-a-lifetime oppertunity which I was so lucky to experience a few weeks ago, which is parasailing. 

 
(My sisters on the left, I'm on the right looking like a right wally)

 Now, I'm no daredevil. I love to be adventurous and I love heights but I never would of imagined being in a parachute with my sister, sailing 200m above the ocean on a Saturday morning. Thinking back on it now, it seems like the craziest thing ever! But yes, I got strappped into a harness and let myself be gradually rigged out, little by little, into the air. At the time, I literally thought I would fall into the deep, endless blue blur underneath me and never come out again. But I didn't! For the next fifteen minutes, I spent my time leaning back and enjoying the views as the sun twinkled on the waves beneath me. It was such an amazing experience and I know I'm never going to forget it. Thanks to my sister, I did something that most people don't get the chance to do until their 20+ years old and I'm so grateful for that, so muchas gracias hermana<3

No matter how young or old you are, you can literally do anything. I know a number of you have probably already heard all of this on a number of occasions, but don't be scared, take the risk and jump, and at the end of the day you'll feel amazing for it. I took a risk, and looking back, it's one of the main things that I'm going to remember about Summer 2015!

Finally, I want to finish by saying thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!<3 1k views? How did that happen?! I'm soso grateful to each and every one of you guys out there that read my blog. I guess I never really thought it would get this far:)

I love youuuu

Megs x

 

P.S Follow my Instagram for more pictures: @Wellandtrulyspanglishx 


No comments:

Post a Comment