Sunday, 10 January 2016

How To Start Your Year Right x

Hello everybody! 
How have you been since New Year? I had planned to do a 2015 Beauty Favourites but in the rush and excitement of New Years and planning out each and every blogpost, I came completely unaware of the fact that I haven't sat down and chatted to you guys in what feels like forever. So, that's what brings me to this present moment, where I have THE cosiest & most snuggliest socks on from Oysho with a Black Vanilla scented candle burning from Zara.
Last year has come and gone far too quickly. There were highs and lows but looking back now I wouldn't of changed a thing, and that's what I want my 2016 to be like. Fill it with memories, friendships and keepsakes to cherish, and this time next year when you look back on it, you'll find something much like a book, with all your memories locked safely inside the pages.
To start 2016 off, I'm focusing on a few certain things to help me get back on track.
 First thing is fitness. This isn't really anything more than my dance. Dance to me is my life, I've been doing it ever since I could walk and haven't stopped since. I don't know why, but dancing gives me a sense of rhythm. It makes me feel relaxed. Is that just me? But I'm going to try extra hard this year and push myself to the very furthest point. If you never try and see what you can do, your never going to accomplish anything<3
The next thing is school. This year is a big year for me, as I mentioned in my last post, and I'm diving into it headfirst. So what if I fail an exam? I've got a whole year infront of me to make things right. 
What are you going to do to start your new year off on a high? What about re- organising your room? Or de-cluttering your makeup? 
I hope you've all had a good weekend and a happy Monday back tomorrow! 
I'll see you next week with some sneaky favourites....

Megs x

No comments:

Post a Comment