Sunday, 3 January 2016

New Years Resolutions & Getting Soppy x

As I'm writing this I'm currently snuggling down on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn bigger than my head, ready for a relaxed New Years! How quick has this year gone?! It seems like yesterday that I was celebrating the start of 2015 down the beach with my friends, pulling party poppers galore!
As we all know, with New Years come the dreaded New Years Resolutions which nobody can ever stick to but this year I'm going to do it a little different. 
My three Resolutions for 2016 are: 
Beleive in myself. As we start the new year I'm beginning my GCSE courses (as I'm sure many of you guys are too) and it's normal for us all to be a tad nervous, I mean who wouldn't be? But at the end of the day these exams are only what you make them. It can be a major opportunity for you to show to everyone what your made of OR it can be a chance to learn from your mistakes. You shouldn't think of your exams as an opportunity to fail, think of them as a challenge to overcome. Following this, I'm sure you'll smash it:) 
Friendships. The past year has brought ALOT of surprises when it comes to friendships. There's been good memories, tears and at one point finding a friend I knew I could trust was like finding a needle in a haystack but now, after all that, I have 5 girls I know will be there for me through thick and thin and that's all that matters. Don't pick quantity over quality. 1 true friend is so much better than 100 fake ones. 
Skin. From reading my previous posts, I'm sure it's no surprise to you that my skin is far from perfect. Butttt over Christmas my skin has had so many breakouts I could make a tally chart and I haven't exactly been helping it what with all the Terry's Chocolate Orange:) So, I'm making a pact to myself that I'm going to start looking after my skin properly, even if that means doing my whole nightly regime at 3am when all I want to do is collapse into bed. Nope. I'm not gonna let my bed get the better of me, no matter how comfy. If your having the same problems as me don't hesitate to leave a comment on how your getting on and staying motivated! 
What are your three New Years Resolutions and what are you going to do to make sure you stick with them? 

I also want to say a MAHUSSIVE thankyou to each and every one of you that have stuck with me and read my blog from the beginning and to the ones that have only recently joined. It honestly means so so much. As I haven't been posting much these past few weeks, the amount of page views I am getting has dropped considerably. Do you think we can get it to 1500 views again?! Challenges aside I'm seriously so grateful for every one of you of you that has taken the time to read my blog. It's just me and my little laptop, yet so many of you seem to like my posts! I'm also very pleased to say I got myself a spanking new planner for 2016 so I will never miss another week of posting! Also, for a daily pictures and updates follow @Wellandtrulyspanglishx on Instagram, let's see if we can get it to 100 followers! 
Bring on 2016 and all the future blogposts that come with it<3 




Megs x   

No comments:

Post a Comment