Sunday, 22 May 2016

An Insight Into The Mind Of An Overthinker | Well And Truly Spanglish X

An Insight Into The Mind Of An Overthinker | Well And Truly Spanglish x





This post is something I've been thinking about for a while as I think a lot of us are victims to overthinking, but does that necessarily make us a bad person? 
I'm only young and definitely have so many more things to both look forward to and fear, but that doesn't stop me overthinking now. Those simple questions that take a minute to ask yourself, but hours to answer. 
Why do we do this? 
I worry too much, I care about people too much and most of all, I overthink too much. The funny thing is, it's not even like I have much to worry about right now. I mean sure, there's exams in school and whatnot but at the end of the day it's a tiny period in your life put towards working hard and setting your goals for the future.
 Is that really so bad?
 For those of you that are reading this, I want you to ask yourself this short and simple question: Am I an Overthinker? And if your answer turns out to be yes, ask yourself another question: Why? 
By personal experience, I find just simply doing this makes my worries seem half as bad as they were before, so keep on asking yourself and I promise your worries won't seem worry-worthy. Besides, I'm the worlds laziest person going, so if I can do it you defiantly can! 
Also, don't feel subjected to anything. Don't feel like you have to do something you don't want to do, or that doesn't feel right, because this is what we worry about most of the time and it's what makes us or breaks us. You don't feel like going to that party everyone's been invited to?  Don't. Stay home, order a large pizza just to yourself and have a Disney Movie marathon. Simples. 
I hope some of you have benefited from this post in one way or another. Feel free to go follow me on Instgram for weekly updates and shameless selfies-details below:) Stay beautiful.

Megs x

INSTAGRAM: @Wellandtrulyspanglishx

No comments:

Post a Comment